Preparing for the trip, seeing that the blog is accessible :)

 Getting prepared for our big trip to Spain/France/Switzerland May 27 to July 14, 2026!

I'll be posting stuff here for all who want to follow - photos will be from my Samsung Galaxy instead of my "real" camera, but I will be taking photos with my "real" camera I can post after we return.

Leaving Tucson at 6:45 am Wednesday, May 27, with one carry-on and one personal item each for the trip. We got some compressed packing cubes that are very helpful. We're going to be doing trains in Europe - don't want to schlep around luggage. 

Here's our itinerary:

Barcelona May 28-June 2

Azamara cruise from Barcelona to Bordeaux, France June 2-16

Bordeaux June 16-19

Arcachon, France June 19-23

Montignac and Lacaux June 23-24

Angers, France, with our friends Jae and Boots June 24-29

Chambery, France June 30-July 2

St. Moritz, Switzerland July 2-3

Zermatt, Switzerland July 3-6

Evian-les-Bains, France July 6-13

Geneva, Switzerland July 13






Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your adventure. Thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AKA Unknown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I am getting used to this site.

      Delete
    3. Will be fun to experience your trip with you. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for the goat pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, I still want the PowerPoint popcorn presentation. ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Looking forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Days 19-21 - June 16-19 Bordeaux